Thursday 23 August 2012

Haute Hair for a Hot Price! The $9.99 Sonia Kashuk Studly Haute Hair Sets

sonia kashuk studly haute hair set 1
Sonia Kashuk studded headband

Like I needed another reason to absolutely adore Sonia Kashuk.

As if her cute travel bags, smarty pants makeup cases, luscious nail polishes and oh-so-affordable brushes (her Bent Eyeliner Brush changed my life!) weren’t reason enough, now she’s hitting Target shelves with a new line of stylin’ limited edition hair accessories.

Released for fall, her Studly Haute Hair Sets ($9.99 each) are totally tough girl approved.

The first set pairs a studded headband with a set of two silver studded bobby pins, and it’s available now at Target stores and online at target.com.

The second set, also available in Target stores but unfortunately not online, puts a studded barrette together with four studded elastics.

sonia kashuk studly haute hair set 2
Silver studded bobby pins

sonia kashuk studly haute hair set 3
Studded elastics

sonia kashuk studly haute hair set 4
Studded barrette

Super cute, yeah? I’m obsessed with studded accessories at the moment and love how these give my look a little kick. I’m wearing them here with green cat eyeliner (mrow!), but I think they’d look really pretty with a smokey eye look.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Sweet low-hanging tabby tum, I’m so glad it’s almost Friday! :)

Not much going on out here tonight other than me watching a lot of TV. I’ve got six episodes of Million Dollar Listing (I Madison’s lashes) waiting on the DVR and a medium veggie pizza.

Yum…

What are ya up to tonight? Are you staying in or going out?


Source : makeupandbeautyblog[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment